A Note

Hi! This is Kate here, and I would like to tell you I have enabled a comment moderation system on this blog. Thanks!

I would also like you to ask permission for the use of photos and things from our blog, as the things are normally ours, unless noted. If you would like to use things while I am away, you can if you give credit to this blog. Thank You!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Yummy Dog Treat

Ingredients
1 cereal( I used Apple Jacks & Fruit Loops)*
2 dog food
3 cat food *
4 A pinch of cheese**
5 4 Dog treats
6 a small box
7 masking tape***
8 scissors

* optional
** Cheese can be fattening
*** Remove tape as soon as the dog destroys the toy.
Step 1 punch holes in box.


Step 2 put treats inside box.



Step 3 tape up box



Step 4 done!


5 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Happy Tasty Tuesday! Lots of Golden Thanks for joining our TT Blog HOP. Have an enjoyable Tasty Tuesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookit that! It's a homemade treat toy! The Mama never thougqht of that! Poormlittle box wouldn't stand a chance against my ferocious Puggle teethe! RAWR!

    Thanks for joining us for Tasty Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echo said that he had a great Tuesday.


    It only stands Echo's teeth for about 10 - 20 mins!

    ♥♥ Blogger Kate ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Gwin my dog would love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!So just leave a comment!