A Note

Hi! This is Kate here, and I would like to tell you I have enabled a comment moderation system on this blog. Thanks!

I would also like you to ask permission for the use of photos and things from our blog, as the things are normally ours, unless noted. If you would like to use things while I am away, you can if you give credit to this blog. Thank You!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Gerbils.

Hello, everyone! The gerbils defiantly cute! So, now Sooty will blog.-Kate

Click! Hi! This is my first ever post. Kate had to bribe me with sunflowers! So, I will tell you somethings about my self. I have glossy black fur with a small white chin. I am the smallest gerbil, but the most friendly. I chew sweaters, (especially cashmere, He he.)I play fight with Natasha and Mickey, and love sunflower seeds, raisins, and pilot bred I can jump very high, and am 6 inches long(tail to nose). Anyway, thanks for reading my post! The pictures are of me, Natasha(Brown) and Mickey(grey&whiteClick! Click! -Sooty!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sooty it is I, Madi, Kate is a very dear friend of Madi and Mom and we are SO VERY THRILLED TO SEE HER POST AGAIN. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF ALASKA AND ALL THE CRITTERS.
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF AND MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click Click! I'm excited to start posting, and Kate wants too blog a lot more often! _Sooty &Kate

      Delete

I love it when you comment!So just leave a comment!