A Note

Hi! This is Kate here, and I would like to tell you I have enabled a comment moderation system on this blog. Thanks!

I would also like you to ask permission for the use of photos and things from our blog, as the things are normally ours, unless noted. If you would like to use things while I am away, you can if you give credit to this blog. Thank You!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hello! (And Exotic Pets!)

Hi, every one! It has been a long time since I posted. my Christmas was fun. On December 24th, I had 21 pets. On December 25th, I had 24 pet. They are gerbils!! I am so excited.

McKinley (Mickey for short)

Natasha

Natasha

Mickey

Sooty
 I have also sewn a little:



A doll I made, and a toy cat I made.

Hopefully I will be blogging soon!

Oh, and here are some more of our exotic pets!
our chickens

One of our swinhoes

One of our Golden Pheasents

Our 3 fish

Our minature hen.




                                   


3 comments:

  1. Wow what fun and definitely exotic furiends! These are great pix of your critters. You are entered in Shelldon & Beachnut's Exotic event. Thanks so much for pawticipating.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP
    and
    Shelldon & Beachnut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW I forgot to ask ... Would it be okay if I copy a picture of Sooty or a birdie for the official Exotic event post with a link to your blog?

    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you comment!So just leave a comment!